Saturday, July 11, 2009

What it is man!

Hey studs,

After a long hiatus from the hot talk scene I have decided to come back with The Shanna Project. You will be able to find weekly free podcasts featuring myself and maybe someone else if I can get them to waste an hour of their time!

Also, I will be doing a weekly Beatles podcast. Not sure how that will work out legally but I'll figure something out! Might have to be a Solo-Beatles podcast... who knows!

I am going to try and make this as interactive as possible. I am going to post up a topic every week on the website, get your feedback and discuss it on the podcast! Lot's of stuff to talk about... I said it man!!!

Please keep checking the websites for updates!!!

theshannaproject.com
facebook.com/ilovethebeatles
twitter.com/beatlegirl85
myspace.com.ihatethabeatles

~Shanna
aka Woolsey
aka Woollies
aka loser

No comments:

Post a Comment